Pages

Wednesday 9 October 2013

American Horror Story : Coven


Absolute TOP! Just finished watching the new episode of AHS and I must say the writers must be insane! I love it!

My facebook video - intro AHS Coven


I adore Jessica Lange and Evan Peters for a long time. Everytime they get better. I am really exited how Peter's role will be going on as he seems to be dead just after one episode..that's really suck. I was like No way! He's such a cutie :D
In the second season one person I was missing was Taissa Farmiga and she is back!

It looks really good so far!

Wednesdays 10pm / 9pm central time on FX.

2 comments:

  1. I was exactly thinking about you when we knew he died ! And the way she killed the other one, yurk, that's disgusting !
    I really wonder to know how he will come back, because yeah of course he will come back ! And I'm sure he will be creepy again :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. He can be creepy as hell if he wants but....I will still love him :D

    ReplyDelete