Pages

Friday 11 October 2013

It's friday

...and that means work from 11am till 8pm today. I just finished. It's still raining. But I like it :))
I walked the dogs like 5times today just to get out of the house and walk in the rain. I usually go with my hostkiddos but since older one is in school and bejba is ill and was sleeping I went on my own.

Farm style :D

Yesterday I finally watched movie called American Mary (IMDB link). I would give it 5* but nope...I really enjoyed the whole movie but didn't expect Mary to die. I cried a little bit....:D I seriously though she would get away with everything and just have her own little surgery clinic but nope that bastard husband of the barbie doll had to kill her. If you haven't seen this movie you should check it out. It's full off body modifications and different ankle of view on this whole industry. Full of blood and sex. I would not recommend it for those who scares easy and don't like cutting and blood. Overall it''s a ''nice'' horror with women in the front off everything which is nice change for once.

        


I wonder what to watch tonight but I guess I will finish with Midsomer Murders again as days before. I love these mini series :)

Also I am looking on the websites for a halloween contact lenses but everything is sooo expensive with the postage I think tomorrow when I go to Columbia mall meet up with Mikejla I will stop at halloween store and take a look on some costumes, wigs etc. I have a make up already. I bought it on ebay :) Can't wait for this year Halloween. Last year I''ve spent it with my Host Family. This year we hopefully go to the party with my french girl - Julie. Julie lives close to me here in Maryland and we came the same day to the USA - 16/17 of September 2012 (same orientation with APIA -Au Pair in America agency). She is one of my closest friends here in US. <3

Tomorrow as I said we are going to do some shopping so maybe I will do post afterwards. Something like little shopping haul.

Have a great evening and enjoy your weekend!

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment