Pages

Monday 14 October 2013

Saturday in the Mall

Saturday was a long day. I woke up just 10minutes before 7am and it was still dark outside. Who wants wake up on saturday at this time uuugh not me but I have to. Spend whole morning decorating Gabby's bedroom and doing literally nothing. These mornings always fly by fast because half of the time bejba is sleeping and I finish before 12. After that I went into shower and I did put a make up. Will try to wear it more often as I barely ever do! I don't feel good in make up but will try slowly and of course kids they don't need to see me in make up...that's a waste :D so I guess good try but will put it on only for some party occasion and of course for Halloween - looooooooads of make up!

Shopping is always good...sometimes exhausting from walking through the shops for more than 4hours but at the end of the day you are happy with your purchase after all. I really don't like the mall in Columbia. It's way too big and especially on saturday there are toooo many people everywhere. I was looking and waiting for parking spot for 25! minutes. That''s just ridiculous! I don't shop often because I kind of hate shopping :D but when I go shopping I have to buy at least something to wear and something what I absolutely will never use. But that''s how it is and I didn't buy much. Just things that I REALLY need...yeah sure. It was a good shopping day and at the end we have had coffee in Starbucks. Mikejla was not so happy with her shopping day - She had only 4 bags :D :X hahaha she is never happy lol


So here is what I bought (from left to right)

Pleasure Bound - studded XO Crop     - Hot Toppic
Fragrance mist - Very Sexy Temptation  - Victoria Secret
Black croc top with see through detail in the front  - American Eagle
Black skirt with blue flowers detail    - American Eagle
Red skirt with pink/light red flower detail   - American Eagle
Red and Black pullover   - H&M
Teal pullover/cardigan   - Aeropostale
Navy blue cardigan with white details    - Aeropostale



I also bought two wigs for halloween. One is hot pink and the other one is like on the picture. I can't really find a good color word for that color... maybe like dak-ish red. Then I have the wig cap which supposed hold your hair in one place to be able to put your wig on but I did try it and doesn't seem to work :/ and last thing I bought is white blank mask. It looks really creepy on..will see if I will wear it for Halloween or not.


So that's all for now...New week...new adventures can start :)
Hope you all have a great start into new week and have a good Monday!

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment