Pages

Thursday 10 October 2013

It's raining

I always have loved this weather and especially in autumn. It reminds me of one day in 2008 when I was in London. Maybe in that very moment everything changed. I love walking in the woods after rain. It smells soo good.

Today it's raining. I just kind a like to watch falling rain drops on the roof, listening to that nice sound. Everything reminds me of England these days. I want to go back so bad every day. I miss British people, British driving on the opposite of the road, I miss Primark, I miss my crazy english family, my friends over there, red post boxes, red telephone boots, little black taxi cars, countryside...I miss everything British!

When it's raining I miss England the most.

Some people have depression in this kind of weather and even if I sound very sad I am not. I am happy today. I am happy that I have made that decision 5 years ago not to sit on my ass at home and leave. Travel. See new things. New cultures.
Some people stay at home (in their home country) for rest of their lives without seeing anything in the world. These people are sad. Not me.

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment