Pages

Wednesday 9 October 2013

Just a few...about me

Actually I didn't want to write anything like this at first but then I thought - why not? So this is a little bit about me....

So here I am..In USA right now taking care of kids. Have spend 2years and 4months in UK...taking care of kids :D I think I will be with them until my days are done on this planet.

Ok...going to start that old good 'cliche'

My name is Dana and I will turn 25 in January. Pretty old if you ask me...or Mikejla :D Ana I always like to say ''quarter of century'' that's something serious.
I come from Czech Republic, from Pilsen - everybody knows Pilsner Urquell, right? So that exactly where I grew up.
I have a younger brother....blaaa blaaaa Ok that's like everything important you need to know :P oh and I do love traveling, kids, tattoos, alternative everything, coloring my own hair, my friends, family, host familiies and enjoying life....

If you now asking what this all will be about....I think just my moaning :D My goal is to post every day something different every day. Maybe just pictures with captions...or review on some hair dyes...maybe movie/series I enjoyed last time, books (which I never read :D), I really like 'Things that made my Monday', or maybe project 365..will see. I will try not to write about my host kids/family as much as I would love to because that's why I have the other blog but if it's necessary I will and just a little...just a tiny bit :)
I will try post diferent things from life in USA...compared to UK and CZ...which is my absolute favorite part because I love UK and I love Czech food and American way how to pissed people in 5seconds - that is my favorite of all time!

Have a great day/evening/night!

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment