Pages

Monday 21 October 2013

Lazy, lazy...lazyyyy / My hair timeline

I knew it..oh well I have some ideas for my next posts...I got an email from some girl today asking how I do my hair and she wanted some tips...so I will do that next time...I have a lot of friends asking me how it come my hair are still attached to my head :D i find it very funny lol

Past 11 years I have had loads of colors on my hair and some of them I really liked some of them not so much.

I always did my hair on my own - except when I started.. I was 13yo my dad did them and it was only that shit shampoo which stays on for like 1 week? It was bright red and on my dark-ish brown it looked kind a nice. I don't have any picture from that days...then I had real color from brand ''I don't remember the name of'' and it was red again. So I started off with red then I had blond....red..blond...black...back to blond...back to black..I was black haired for a quite time from 2003/4, 2005 black , redd...2006 blond... I think...then the scene and emo time came lol so I have had pink, blue, orange, black with pink, cotton candy...black with blue...green..blue..black with blue,purple and pink, black and brown, black and white/blond, brown and white, purple with brown bits...Crazy!

I will post some pictures something like my hair timeline. When I look back on them some of them make me laugh really hard but well everybody went through some ''evolution'' so as did I.


Picture time! :)


Me and my mum in Spain in 2002 I believe - red shampoo almost gone - that was summer after when I let hairdresser cut my hair from under shoulders lenght to short...my mum really didn't like it at first.


In 2003 in Spain (Benidorm)...super short and black hair :)


2004 - still short black hair




2005 - punk's not dead :D dark red


2006 - all blond and a bit curly


2007..washed out pink


More pictures in my next post :))

Have a great Monday!!

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment