Pages

Monday 21 October 2013

My hair timeline -2nd round

Ok here is the next part of my timeline of my hair. Some pictures make me still laugh really hard :)

I used to buy my hair dyes from local drug store in my hometown Pilsen (Czech Republic). I can't remember what brand the first colors were...Later I found out there are Directions, Manic Panic...etc. Directions hair dyes are really good especially their blues - midnight and lagoon blue. I did try the red one but it washed out really fast. Usually when I do my hair with blue I don''t need them re-doing for like 2-3weeks which is very good I would say. Of course all of these hair dyes will wash out because they're SEMI PERMANENT ;) some people are stupid and are really surprised when the color washing out...oh really? :D Anyway will put more pics on. I have all of them on facebook so I don't have to dig into my computer of calling my brother to dig these for me back in CZ. If somebody reading this shit let me know what else you'd like to read/know and I will do my best to post :))

Picture time :)

blogger playing up again and I can't add more pictures it really does piss me off! :/ so enjoy this little...hopefully they'll fix it soon...:)



2007...colors :)








Black back and pink front...2007


2007


2007


2007


2008 - black back and front brown/green bits


2008


2007

Night night peeps.
Thanks for reading! :)

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment